squigglyv: The baddest of gingers. (Default)
squigglyv ([personal profile] squigglyv) wrote in [community profile] addme2026-10-22 03:10 pm

(no subject)

Name:
Veronica

Age:
31, but I'm a ginger so years only count for half.

I mostly post about:
Haven't posted that much yet but I expect to share my worldbuilding and worldbuilding-adjacent thoughts, poetry, personal journaling, crockpot recipes, and a little bit of video game stuff. I was on Pillowfort (RIP) for a few months but I was just sharing bits of art and poetry, I didn't really get into the blogging thing, so I want to try and do a bit more stuff here.

My hobbies are:
Art in many forms, roleplaying, poetry, worldbuilding, anthropology, history. Kinda guns and cars too, but mostly from afar since I can't afford physical hobbies and those two are dominated by toxic men anyway.

My fandoms are:
Not a fandom person, I don't keep up with new releases of anything anyway. I might occasionally share some things related to my Star Wars or Warhammer 40k OCs (and it would be fun to hear about others', especially with WH40k, I fucking love seeing Your Dudes) but that's about it.

I'm looking to meet people who:
Have shared creative interests, similar aesthetic tastes, or a similar lust for worldly knowledge to yap with. I love extremely well-studied authors and artists.

More broadly I'd be down to chat about anything adjacent to my interests or experiences, even if it doesn't make for a long-term friendship. Other chronically ill folks, people who work in uncommon or unorthodox media (calligraphy? typesetting? anomalocaris pin-ups?), students/academics (especially in the social sciences), with the right vibe anything goes.

My posting schedule tends to be:
Sporadic. Multiple posts per month if I'm in a good mood, long hiatuses if I'm in a bad mood. The site is still fresh and new for me so I'll probably be posting very frequently in these first few weeks.

I like commenting on things when I see the opportunity (and can overcome my anxiety which is the harder part lol) but that isn't too common, as I feel like an alien with the "wrong" interests everywhere I go and it puts me on edge in social spaces.

When I add people, my dealbreakers are:
I can't stand lots of things, but DNIs are naive at best. Just don't be a fucking poser or a plagiarist or some shit.

Before adding me, you should know:
Sexual topics may appear on my blog sometimes, though any raunchy images will be behind a cut. Also, my fiction deals with extremely dark subject matter of all types, so I'd advise sensitive folks to steer clear.
brainbeast: lego (Default)

[personal profile] brainbeast 2026-10-23 04:51 am (UTC)(link)
Let me know if you'd like an aussie friend :)
sushiflop: (fox; vulpine paper.)

[personal profile] sushiflop 2026-10-23 06:32 am (UTC)(link)
You seem interesting and I feel like WH40k is something I could get dangerously into. Care for a mutual follow? If we don't gel I don't track if people unsubscribe from me so there are no hard feelings etc